JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation
donderdag 8 september 2022
Cat'n Around
1. Harry Choates - Cat'n Around (2:51) 2. Ray Welch - Louisiana Blues (2:54) 3. Ramblin' Tommy Scott - Tennessee (2:36) 4. The Vance Brothers - Can't Get You out of My Dreams (3:00) 5. Art Gunn - Cornbread Boogie (2:50) 6. The Vance Brothers - Draftboard Blues (2:31) 7. Woody Carter - Sittin' on the Doorstep (2:33) 8. Laverl Carrico - My Life's Story (2:27) 9. Dolores & The Blue Bonnet Boys - Pickin' (2:04) 10. Bill Grady - I'll Always Get Along (2:25) 11. Morris Mills - Steppin' on Feet for Fun (2:43) 12. Curley Rash - Was It Just a Year Ago (2:53) 13. Clint Small - Texas Rag (2:51) 14. Clint Small - Someone Cares (2:43) 15. Yodelling Bob Stotts - I Guess I Learn a Lot Every Day (3:15) 16. Woody Carter - Who's Gonna Chop My Baby's Firewood (2:30) 17. Barney Vardeman - Let's Call It Quits (2:41) 18. Sonny Hall - Just a Little Bit More (2:54) 19. Art Gunn - Boogie Woogie Blues (2:24) 20. Ramblin' Tommy Scott - When a Man Gets the Blues (2:47) 21. Bob Greene - Somebody Stole My Rag Mop (2:36) 22. The Bar X Cowboys - Fairweather Friend (2:36) 23. Bill Grady - Ramblin' Man (2:23) 24. Curley Rash - Humble Road Boogie (2:22) 25. Harry Choates - Harry's Blues (2:58)
CatnAround.7z
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Billy Barton - And Friends
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...
-
Disc 1 01. That’s How I Got To Memphis 02. Come Sundown 03. I Took A Memory To Lunch 04. I’m Her Hoss If I Never Win A Race 05. Woman Yo...
-
1. Merle Travis & Tex Ann - Mus'rat (1:53) 2. Merle Travis & Tex Ann - I'd Like To Go Back (2:53) 3. Merle Travis ...

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten