Ernie Lee & The Southeners - If You've Got The Money I've Got The Time (Mercury) (2:30) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - I Never See Maggie Alone (RCA Victor) (3:05) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - One, Two Three, Four, Five Foot Six (RCA Victor) (2:27) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Your Train (Mercury) (2:44) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Crazy Game Of Love (Mercury) (2:36) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Doggone Long Gone Blues (Mercury) (2:18) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Tried And Found Guilty (Mercury) (2:43) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Don't Think It Ain't Been Fun, Dear 'Cause It Ain't (Mercury) (2:19) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - I'm Not Lonesome Anymore (Mercury) (2:37) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - One Little Candle (Austroton 1950) (2:30) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - I'm Always Longing For You Baby (Mercury) (2:22) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Ukulele Baby (Mercury) (2:12) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - I'm In A Kissing Mood (Mercury) (2:05) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - I'll Never Stand In Your Way (MGM 1953) (2:22) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Wrong Number (MGM 1953) (2:23) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - How Come You Never Answer (MGM 1953) (2:36) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Your Left Over Kisses (MGM 1953) (2:25) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - Headin' Home (To Old Kentucky) (RCA Victor) (2:35) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - While You're Out Cheating (& Charlie Gore)(Mercury) (2:30) Ernie Lee & The Southeners - I've Got My Heart On A Budget (MGM 1953) (2:19)
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Billy Barton - And Friends
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...
-
Disc 1 01. That’s How I Got To Memphis 02. Come Sundown 03. I Took A Memory To Lunch 04. I’m Her Hoss If I Never Win A Race 05. Woman Yo...
-
1. Merle Travis & Tex Ann - Mus'rat (1:53) 2. Merle Travis & Tex Ann - I'd Like To Go Back (2:53) 3. Merle Travis ...
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten