dinsdag 11 oktober 2022

Marty Robbins - Devil Woman 1961-1962


 

01. A Little Sentimental (2:58) 02. Hurt (2:54) 03. To Each His Own (1:53) 04. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) (2:12) 05. Answer Me, My Love (2:10) 06. Clara (1:33) 07. Half As Much (2:05) 08. Unchained Melody (2:20) 09. Are You Sincere (2:33) 10. Guess I'll Be Going (2:03) 11. To Think You've Chosen Me (2:11) 12. Too Young (2:42) 13. I'm In The Mood For Love (3:24) 14. Misty (3:22) 15. Looking Back (3:10) 16. September In The Rain (2:01) 17 Don't Throw Me Away (3:23) 18 Pennies From Heaven (2:07) 19 Summertime (2:32) 20 All The Way (2:56) 21 It Had To Be You (2:23) 22 I'm Having A Ball (2:04) 23 If I Could Cry (2:44) 24 On The Sunny Side Of The Street (1:53) 

01 The Bend In The River (2:26) 02 Abilene Rose (2:51) 03 Lolene (3:52) 04 Foggy, Foggy Dew (2:14) 05 Beyond The Reef (2:28) 06 Ka Lu A (2:20) 07 Yours (Quiereme Mucho) (2:35) 08 Dusty Winds (1:47) 09 No One Will Ever Know (2:13) 10 The Nearness Of You (2:56) 11 All the Way (2:56) 12 I'll Walk Alone (3:17) 13 Devil Woman (2:48) 14 Ain't Life A Crying Shame (2:25) 15 Time Can't Make Me Forget (2:33) 16 In The Ashes Of An Old Love Affair (2:00) 17 The Hands You're Holding Now (2:59) 18 06 - Worried (2:02) 19 Little Rich Girl (2:28) 20 Progressive Love (1:59) 21 I'm Beginning To Forget (2:40) 22 Love Is A Hurting Thing (2:22) 23 Kinda Halfway Feel (2:39) 24 The Wine Flowed Freely (2:09) 25 Love Can't Wait (1:01) 26 Too Far Gone (3:12) 27 April Fool's Day (2:50) 28 Ruby Ann (1:59) 29 Won't You Forgive (2:49) 25. Jimmy Martinez (3:30) 26. Ghost Train (3:11) 27. It's Your World (2:49) 28. You Told Me So (2:52) 29. Sometimes I'm Tempted (2:02) 30. I Told The Brook (2:02) 

DevilWomanCD1.7z          DevilWomanCD2.7z

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Billy Barton - And Friends

JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation   Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...