JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation
woensdag 12 juni 2024
Webb PIerce - The Wondering Boy
Disc: 1 1. Drifting Texas Sand 2. If Crying Would Make You Care 3. California Blues (Blue Yodel, No.4) 4. You Scared The Love Right Out Of Me 5. New Silver Bells 6. Wondering 7. You Know I'm Still In Love With You 8. I'm Gonna See My Baby 9. That Heart Belongs To Me 10. I Just Can't Be True 11. So Used To Loving You 12. I Haven't Got The Heart 13. Slowly 14. The Last Waltz 15. Bow Thy Head 16. Country Church 17. I Haven't Got The Heart 18. I'll Always Take Care Of You 19. Back Street Affair 20. I'm Only Wishin' 21. I'll Go On Alone 22. That's Me Without You 23. Broken Engagement 24. We'll Find A Way 25. It's Been So Long 26. Don't Throw Your Life Away 27. Too Late To Worry Now 28. There Stands The Glass
Disc: 2 1. There's A Better Home 2. Mother Call My Name In Prayer 3. I'm Walking The Dog 4. You Just Can't Be True 5. Slowly 6. Broken Engagement 7. Slowly 8. Even Tho' 9. Sparkling Brown Eyes 10. Bugle Call From Heaven 11. Thank You, Dear Lord 12. Kneel At The Cross 13. Leaning On The Everlasting Arms 14. You're Not Mine Anymore 15. I'm Gonna Fall Out Of Love With You 16. Your Good For Nothing Heart 17. Just Imagination 18. I Love You Dear 19. More And More 20. I Found Someone That's True 21. The Waltz You Saved For Me 22. One Day Later 23. In The Jailhouse Now 24. Sneakin' All Around 25. I Don't Care 26. Just How Long 27. Yes I Know Why (I Want To Cry) 28. Little Rosa
Disc: 3 1. Call Me Your Sweetheart 2. If You Were Me (And I Were You) 3. Love, Love, Love 4. Why Baby Why 5. Yes I Know Why 6. I Found A True Love 7. 'Cause I Love You 8. Little Rosa 9. Let Forgiveness In 10. Any Old Time 11. You Make Love To Everyone 12. We'll Find A Way 13. Teenage Boogie 14. I'm Really Glad You Hurt Me (I Found Someone That's True) 15. Teenage Boogie 16. Oh, So Many Years 17. One Week Later 18. When I'm With You 19. Can I Find It In Your Heart 20. Crying Over You 21. I'm Tired 22. It's My Way 23. Someday 24. Honky Tonk Song 25. I Care No More 26. Don't Be The One 27. Bye Bye Love 28. Missing You 29. Let Forgiveness In 30. Who Wouldn't Love You
Disc: 4 1. New Panhandle Rag 2. I Know It Was You 3. Don't Do It Darlin' 4. Holiday For Love 5. How Long 6. The New Raunchy 7. I'll Get By Somehow 8. English Sweetheart 9. Down Panama Way 10. Foreign Love 11. You'll Come Back 12. A New Love Affair 13. Falling Back To You 14. Sittin' Alone 15. I'm Letting You Go 16. Tupelo County Jail 17. Waiting A Lifetime 18. True Love Never Dies 19. I Think Of You 20. I Won't Be Cryin' Anymore 21. I Owe It To My Heart 22. The Violet And The Rose 23. After The Boy Gets The Girl 24. You Make Me Live Again 25. Crazy Arms 26. Pick Me Up On Your Way Down 27. Life To Go 28. My Shoes Keep Walking Back To You
WebbPierce-TheWonderingBoyCD_1.7z WebbPierce-TheWonderingBoyCD_2.7z WebbPierce-TheWonderingBoyCD_3.7z WebbPierce-TheWonderingBoyCD_4.7z
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)
Billy Barton - And Friends
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...
-
JoinThe Rocking Bandit for more Country Hillbilly and Oldies Make a donation and we will send an invitation Disc 1 1 Strange Affection -...
-
Disc 1 01. That’s How I Got To Memphis 02. Come Sundown 03. I Took A Memory To Lunch 04. I’m Her Hoss If I Never Win A Race 05. Woman Yo...
-
1. Merle Travis & Tex Ann - Mus'rat (1:53) 2. Merle Travis & Tex Ann - I'd Like To Go Back (2:53) 3. Merle Travis ...

Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten